Creating A Training Needs Analysis
Consider training programs that you have taken in the past –
- Did the skills that you learned benefit your organisation?
- Did they help you do a better job?
- Did you even take anything beneficial away from the training at all?
A training needs analysis can help your participants answer “yes” to all of these questions, and make sure that their time (and their organisation’s money) is well spent.
Available!Return to Store
The right training at the right time can make a huge difference in the productivity and profitability of your organization. Whether you are scanning your workplace for opportunities to make things better and training is the answer, or a client asks you to come into their organization and do an assessment, your answer is best framed in the form of a training needs analysis. Your ability to create an analysis that is comprehensive yet simply prepared is critical for it to be understood and acted upon. This one-day workshop will help you to gather the information, assess the data, and present your suggestions for training or non-training solutions.
- A Closer Look at the Training Needs Analysis
- Collecting Data
- Diving Deeper Into the Data
- Creating the Report
- Taking Action
- Understand the value of creating a training needs analysis
- Apply the ICE method to assess the situation and build a training needs analysis
- Create a simple yet thorough training needs analysis for their organisation or client