Creativity at Work
Creative thinking in the workplace is in high demand.
This is because we live in a competitive society, in which creativity can help improve competitive advantage, productivity, teamwork, and innovation.
Available!Return to Store
Creativity can be defined as the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness or a composition which is both new and valuable.
How do we tap into our creativity when corporations and organisations require or expect it? Creativity is a skill – it can be learned.
Workplace employers and the workplace environment can assist and promote the creative corporate culture.
- What is Creativity
- The Importance of Creativity in the Workplace
- Creative Corporate Cultures
- Fostering Creativity in Your Workplace
- Brainstorming Techniques
What Will You Learn?
After you complete this course, you will be better able to:
- define creativity
- identify the characteristics of a creative person
- develop your creativity
- understand the importance of creativity in the workplace
- identify the benefits of creativity in the workplace
- examine creative corporate cultures
- foster creativity in the workplace
- apply brainstorming techniques