Delivering Your Message Effectively
Learn how to clarify your message and how to present it; successfully communicate your message; and ensure your listeners hear what you want to get across to them.
Available!Return to Store
This course will help you to develop a message, and remain on topic when you’re presenting that message to the media and public, without straying from the point, or points, you want to make. The final session will give you the opportunity to craft and hone a message of your own.
- What is Your Message
- Three Ways to Present Your Message
- Delivering Your Message in a Different Way
- Effective Listening
- What is Your Body Saying?
- Presenting Your Message to an Audience
What Will You Learn?
- Clarify your message and determine how to present it
- Successfully communicate your message using various forms of communication
- Effectively listen and communicate
- Ensure your listeners hear your message