Evaluating Training Effectiveness
There are lots of good reasons to offer training, and also to participate in training. But there is also an accountability element, where we ask ourselves:
- What was the value of that training?
- Did we meet the objectives that were set out?
- Did the training bring about some kind of lasting change in behavior?
In this course, we’ll explore the essential elements in evaluating training and measuring results, while creating a process that is simple for trainers and human resource practitioners to implement.
Available!Return to Store
Think back to the last training program that you conducted or attended:
- What did you learn from that course?
- How did you (or your participants) apply the new skills back in the workplace?
- Can you tie those results directly back to the training program?
This course will help you to explore the essential elements in evaluating training and measuring results.
Topics Covered?:Setting the Framework
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model
- The Return on Investment
- Presenting Training Results
What Will You Learn?
- Identify the most effective methods of training evaluation
- Describe the steps required in the essential elements of measuring training results
- Tie training measurements back to the original training objectives
- Explore the most effective methods to report training results, including a return on investment