How to Create a Motivating Work Environment
What’s the only real way to motivate?
Different people will answer that question in many different ways.
However their answers will generally reflect that the key way to motivate a person, is to do something to make the person want to do it in order to get something they want, or avoid something they don’t want.
Available!Return to Store
It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognised for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive.
This course will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energised workplace. It’s designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
- What is motivation?
- Supervising and motivation
- Motivational theories
- Setting goals
- The role of values
- Creating a motivational climate
- Applying your skills
- Designing motivating jobs
- Understand what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories, and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Design a motivating job