How to Manage Cross-Cultural Teams
The world is getting smaller and smaller with the increasing influence of the Internet, widespread travel, and multinational corporations. Along with this shrinking of the globe comes an influx of diverse cultures into the office setting. To make this transition a positive one it’s vital to have the skills to understand and welcome several cultures.
This course takes a look at how best to smoothly blend employees from several cultures into a cohesive workforce.
Available!Return to Store
During this course you will learn about cultures and how to integrate them into the workforce through effective communication and team building. In addition, you’ll be shown ways of managing over a cross-cultural spectrum, and building a multicultural organisation by dipping into the global talent pool.
- What Is Culture?
- Communicating Effectively
- Team Building Across Cultures
- Managing Across Cultures
- Building a Multicultural Organisation
- Working with the Global Talent Pool
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively manage employees from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organisation to help create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the global talent pool