Intrapreneurship In Action
In this course, you’ll learn what intrapreneurship is all about. You will learn about the history and culture of intrapreneurship, and assess your own intrapreneurial qualities. You’ll also explore different ways that you can contribute to the intrapreneurial process. As well, you’ll learn how to develop, screen, sell, and implement your ideas.
Available!Return to Store
Intrapreneurship has been described as a great way to make beneficial changes to your organisation. People can choose to continue with the status quo, or they can work to make a difference in the lives of themselves and others within the company.
Who wants to feel empowered and recognised for their innovative and creative ideas? Who wants to make a difference? If you answered yes to these questions, then this course will help you become energised and ready to push your ideas forward. After you complete this course, you will have ways to get started and implement your plans.
- What is intrapreneurship?
- Why is intrapreneurship important?
- Characteristics of intrapreneurs
- Picking your team
- Are you an intrapreneur?
- Becoming an intrapreneur
- Creating and selling your ideas
- The implementation plan
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the importance of intrapreneurship in today’s economy
- Identify the characteristics of an intrapreneur and assess your own strengths
- Create an intrapreneurial team within your organisation
- Understand the process of intrapreneurship
- Develop a new product or process idea
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy