An Introduction to Design Thinking
Designing Thinking can give you the edge that you need to create effective customer solutions for products and services.
With its emphasis on understanding the customer and testing throughout the entire process cycle, you can be ensured of greater success.
Available!Return to Store
Design Thinking is a collaborative problem-solving process based on design used in artistic endeavours. Whether you are involved with marketing, product development, customer service, or leadership — you can benefit from Design Thinking.
This course focuses on:
- Empathy to understand a design for your users
- Ideation to develop solutions for your users’ wants and needs
- Prototyping and testing to refine solutions
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Ideation Part 1 – Ideas and Potential Solutions
- Ideation Part 2 – Journey Mapping
- Prototyping and Testing
What Will You Learn?
- How to use design thinking to solve problems more creatively
- How to understand problems from the customer’s perspective
- How to apply different brainstorming techniques to identify innovative ideas
- How to use effective design research
- How to understand the value of creating prototypes to test your ideas
- How to keep your design ideas moving forward