In this course, you will explore the four pillars of self-leadership:
- knowing who you are
- knowing what you do
- knowing what you need to learn
- using what you know.
Available!Return to Store
Self-leadership puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes, setting direction for our lives, and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all levels of an organisation. They are front-line workers in every possible role, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders like Walt Disney and Ray Kroc worked hard to achieve their dreams, without using the term self-leadership. However, they clearly demonstrated that being in control of their behaviour and results, focus, practice, and learning were necessary to achieve their goals.
Self-leadership requires a commitment from individuals to decide what they want from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This course will help you to internalise the four pillars of self-leadership and to make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where you want to go.
- What is self-leadership?
- Knowing who you are
- Change management
- Knowing what you do
- Motivation for optimists
- Using what you know
What Will You Learn?
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for your results by understanding who you are, what you want, and how to reach your goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build self-leadership