Setting the Tone for Your Workplace
In the work-world not everything is clear cut. When dealing with many people, they can all have many ideas about what is appropriate conduct and what isn’t.
This course will take the guesswork out of what is/isn’t appropriate conduct by showing how a code of conduct is a required tool for any workplace.
Available!Return to Store
Workplaces are made up of diverse groups of people with diverse motivations, backgrounds, and ethics. When such groups are brought together, sometimes there are opportunities for ethical, moral, financial, or even legal, boundaries to be crossed. Sometimes those boundaries are crossed with disastrous results.
A workplace code of conduct is a tool that can be used to prevent such digressions by providing a framework for employees to follow of what is expected of them and how to conduct themselves in various situations.
This course will look at the material that goes into a code of conduct, and will allow participants to build their own.
- What is it, and why?
- What to leave in, what to leave out
- What’s it all about?
- A Random Sample
- What to Do When You make a Mistake
- Putting It Together
What Will You Learn?
- Identify what a code of conduct is and why a business should have one
- Identify what goes into a code of conduct
- Discuss how to implement a code of conduct in the workplace
- Create a code of conduct for an organisation