The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice.
In this course, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking.
They will also learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Apply the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally.
- Express yourself effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding the interview
- Types of questions
- Getting ready
- Unwinding for the interview
- Common problems and solutions
- Phase Two
- Sealing the deal
- Getting what you’re worth